Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Foot Numbness and Apple Cider Vinegar

So hello from your tired blogger! I am so very tired today I do not know why! Must be the snow snow and more snow that we are getting!! Not much to report on. Just doing your average Physical therapy, kicking butt at the gym and dancing routine!! I am loving Pinterest these days. I have found some awesome workouts on there for the days I want to circuit train! The weird thing to report is that I am having this weird numbness on the top of my foot. I have had numbness in that area since my surgery (no where near the incision site) but now it is a different sensation. If I am on the foot a lot, I am getting a tingling in it like the whole foot is asleep and then I get that blood rush like you get when it wakes up. I hope this is more that the numbness is going away and a good sign (since some of the numbness is starting to subside) and not a permanent thing because it is no fun!

 

Apple Cider Vinegar?

So what are everyone’s thoughts on Apple Cider Vinegar? I was always a little weary of it because A)the taste is bad and B) I have heard some so so things. But I decided to give it a go this week and start drinking it and let me tell you, it is a wonderous thing! It helps with everything from metabolism to digestion and in between. I refuse to drink it straight because that is gross and well that cannot be good for your teeth to drink straight vinegar. I dilute it with about a half cup of 100% juice and pure honey and drink it every morning as I am getting ready for work. I feel more energized and the stomach issues I have had are subsiding. I recommend everyone giving it a try by drinking it and even using the product as a household item. Check this article out for the many different ways you can use this product! 15 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar Now I recommend if you are going to use ACV, to use the Bragg brand with the mother in it. This is the real deal! No Heinz apple cider vinegar, it just will not be the same!!

blog 002

Alright friends, it is time to get ready to dance my little heart out!

So thoughts, do you like ACV? What are some of your favorite concoctions to drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment