Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! If you do not know me, my name is Jaime and I live on Long Island. I am just a typical 30-something girl, married, no kids and living the “American Dream.”  I love to dance (I am an amateur competitive dancer with my husband), I work out as much as I can and I love to eat healthy (although taste comes first!). My blog will be to track what is going on with my hobbies and life, as well as to give you some of my favorite healthy items and workouts. I will also post some recipes I will try and show you a glimpse into my life through words and pictures. I am not a superhero, I do cheat!  I especially love my bagels and I think cheating is good as long as your cheating occurs in moderation (85% healthy, 15% cheating!) I hope you join me on my journey and see how I handle this crazy thing I call life Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment