Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Murfee

     Yesterday our family went through a sad time. We lost Murfee, my in-laws 16 year old dog. blog 006 This was from when I watched him on the 4th of July. He wasn’t technically my dog, but him and I spent many a holiday together when my in-laws went out of town and as some of you know, we have been living in their basement apartment while we get ready to move into a house so I feel like he is part of my family. I haven’t had my own dog since I was a kid, so I feel very close to him. He was gentle and kind and just wanted to be loved and trust me he got plenty of love in this family. I still think I am going to hear him go out at night.  We will miss you Murfee and you will always be in our hearts Sad smile.

 

There is no fitness post today. I just wanted everyone to take the time to hug their four legged friends (or your two legged friends or if you have no animal friends, just your family). You never know what will happen. Life is too short and my heart hurts today. Sometimes the best medicine isn’t exercise and nutritious food, but it is love and family. So everyone show and receive love today. That is today’s exercise. Just go out and recognize just how lucky we all are and how loved we all are <3.

 

Okay tomorrow we will resume normal operations.

blog 007Red heart you Murf

No comments:

Post a Comment