Friday, February 14, 2014

Busy Week!

Another busy snowy week has come to a close! I had an awesome birthday! My hubby threw me a surprise party! Now why one for my 32nd birthday? Because I play detective to easily and would have figured it out if it was for a big milestone. Now was I surprised? See the look on my face and you be the judge!

 

birthday

Now on and off I thought something was going on, but I never knew for certain. He is the best. He got the foods I liked, the cake I love and the people I adore! Of course I felt bad for a couple who somehow through the mysterious world of social media never got the invite. But that’s technology for you!

So the rest of the week was a whirlwind too. I had numerous appointments on Tuesday and while I was between two, I got stopped by the uber cool Erin Colton to be interviewed for a local news story and I wound up on the news!! Pretty cool! I also hosted a jewelry party and sold $1,000 worth of jewelry which earned me some free goodies! Thanks ladies who came, you guys who came rocked it! Special thanks to Jennie who is the Lia Sophia advisor! She really thinks I would be good at selling it with the success at my party and the fact I am getting my MBA in Social Media Management, but with dance and everything, I don’t know if now is the best time but it is a thought I am pondering.

Speaking of dance, we are upping the ante and going to the next level with choreography. I am so excited!! This is the step I have been waiting for. I get to help with the choreography so I am way psyched about that!! However the nerve issue in my foot is making dance feel strange. As of right now the doctor cannot do anything about it. I think it is a complication of the nerve block but what are you going to do? It may be permanent it may not. The other options is medicine or more surgery (no thanks!)

And then of course the snow….again….woop woop! It was beautiful as you can see from this picture. Unfortunately you cannot see the size of the flakes from this picture

 

Well that is all for today. No big health advice to give. It’s Valentine’s Day so today is the day to just relax and enjoy yourself!! However, has anyone tried to Plank Challenge? How are you guys doing with that?

I am up to 2 and a half minutes and it is killer!!!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment